Saturday, June 14, 2008

Time to Get Serious

It's time to get serious on the home front! I am in desperate need of a full house cleaning.... and it is happening this summer. I am not going to overburden myself with too much at a time. But, I am planning one room for each 2 -3 days as a major project in addition to any regular household chores. The thing with my house is... it is full. I live with two pack rats and two toddlers. It is always messy and full of stuff. It is driving me crazy!

So... each room will get major attention. Anything that does not belong int he room is out, baseboards washed, walls cleaned, painting and pictures hung, floors cleaned, everything in it's place... then move to the next room. Anything that i cannot find a home for goes in boxes for hubby to go through. If he does not find homes for it in a reasonable length of time... I may just get rid of it.

Wish me luck. I will need it!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Clean all you want, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!!!! I LOVE MY JINK!!

That is all. Thank you.