Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Girl

Here is another picture of The Girl at Camp! She sure is having fun. I am glad. But, damn, I miss that girl! LOL

My Girl has grown up so much over the past few years. It is amazing to see! One day you have a little kid... the next day she is a young woman. Kinda scary for me, as a mom, to remember back to the things I was up to at her age. But I think my girl has a better head on her shoulders in some respects than I did. She may not have a lot of common sense.... but she loves herself. And that makes a difference.

Can't wait until you get home, kiddo! (I need someone to put the dishes away.... LOL... JK.... Maybe)

5 comments:

Real Live Lesbian said...

Loving oneself is KEY! Sounds like you've done a good job raising her!

What a cutie! She looks like such a character!

Tracy DeLuca said...

SHe is definately a character! LOL I was just talking with my mom earlier about the fact that if I have not done one other great thing in my life.... at least I raised her to be a wonderful person! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Great pick of the girl... Tell her I said hello and send her a great big hug for me!

Nana The Nana said...

I love the picture too. You can see into her soul. I miss her as well, will be glad to goa get her on Friday..

Jennifer said...

Lordy, you should have seen the rest of the outfit!!!
Bright blue pants, orange shirt, bright red sports bra showing at the neckline of the shirt, neon pink necklace and paint, the horns, and my purple shoes!!!!!! G4's theme was neon that night....And since I did it, I did it right.