Thursday, June 12, 2008

Question

I swear. If I could get all of my thoughts running straight I could make one post and get it all down. Of course, my friend Julia always did say I was a bit twisted..... LOL

Does anyone have a great solution for removing permanent marker from skin?

The lady who runs our neighborhood store has a little girl The Boy's age. And she decided to write on herself with permanent marker. On her face. Like makeup. Ha. It's very funny but..... she needs to get it off! LOl I figured somebody would have an idea. i will do a search if I can remember tomorrow.

My headache is back again.
Heading to bed....

6 comments:

C. said...

Cotton ball in baby oil. Works like a charm. I should know. We have marker issues more often than not. Heh. How is your head today, love...

* kisses *

PS - I think you should post the poem you sent me. I love it.

Tracy DeLuca said...

Thanks! I will let her know to try that. My head does not hurt REALLY bad this morning. Lack of sleep might knock me over though.

I will post the poem since this is #3 request! LOL

Unknown said...

Oh my. My daughter, just a few weeks ago, used RED permamarker on her eye lids and her lips. I tried getting off, but since didn't want to use any chemical so just had to let it wear off.

Mostly though, I have perma marker marks on my coffee table, end tables, and doors. Some great person told me about Magic Eraser for the walls and door, and finger nail polish remover for the furniture.

Nana The Nana said...

After you try thise things, HIDE THE MARKERS! Sorry I don't have a solution for you.

Anonymous said...

To get perm marker off me (sharpie marker) I've used rubbing alcohol. Worked for me. X's & O's.

~P

Jennifer said...

The baby oil thing Claudia said works, and so does nail polish remover. Just...don't use that on the table if you need to get marker off of that. Duh.
Large quantities of soapy water with a scrunchie works, too, but it takes a while. I don't think the boys would sit still for that...

And, holy crap, make sure you keep them out of my room....I just remembered that I have a huge supply of Sharpies in that set of drawers....Heh.