Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I took Steven to the doctor yesterday and they are referring him to a urologist. God knows how much that is going to cost. sigh But, he is feeling some better. Although he was kicking me in bed last night. Crazy man.

The Boy's therapy went well yesterday. He was very cooperative and showed off many new words. Kip (therapist) always marvels at how smart he is. She thinks he will just turn the words on when he is ready. I can't wait for him to be ready! LOL

I have much housework to do today. I also need to catch up on blogs and posts for my frugal blog. I did not much of anything yesterday. Just did the therapy and doctor visit and tried to keep the kids from killing each other. I was not feeling well at all. I woke up with a headache that would not go away. Luckily, I feel a lot better today.

I have so many things that I want to get accomplished this summer.... maybe I can get some of them done. I need to make sure that I do not over burden myself. I have a tendency to get depressed if I do not accomplish everything that I think that I should. And depression would not be good for me this summer. Being without The Girl to give me a hand and make me giggle sometimes is going to be difficult. I love my husband but he is very rarely home. And when he is home.... he is not much help. Just being honest.

I will try to post more later. Right now, I need to go wash dishes while The Baby is napping. He is in love with the dish washer. I cannot keep him out of it when he is awake and I try to load it! LOL LOL

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet one day The Boy will say something and you'll be like "Oh My God! Where did that come from!" He'll do it when he is good and ready!

I understand about getting things accomplished, and WANTING to do things, but sometimes you feel over-whelmed and don't even know where to start. You should nap when The Baby is napping. Oh, I bet The Boy doesn't nap, huh?

Anonymous said...

I love you... just thought you should know.

Anonymous said...

It was nice to see you all again. I had a blast hangin' w/ the WMOM, chinese food and Death Metal contest with Mal.Remind DH to send me those things he gots for me.(disks) or something.


Hugs ~

Jennifer said...

You're making me feel guilty for leaving!!! Stop it!!

And, you know, Einstein didn't say a word until he was 3. And then he popped out with an entire sentence at the dinner table one night.

Or so I've heard.

Love you, Mommy. Keep it together. Call me! XOXOXOXOXO!!!!

--Your awesomely awesome daughter