Saturday, June 21, 2008

Menu Planning Returns!

knife and fork




Finally getting back into the swing of things. It's amazing how a vacation can cause you to loose track of everything! Here is my menu for this week:

Monday - Chicken Casserole
Tuesday - Pork Chops, Scalloped Potatoes, Peas
Wednesday - leftovers
Thursday - Cold Pasta Salad, hot dogs
Friday - Hamburger Gravy and Rice
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - Grilled Chicken, Wild Rice, Broccoli

That's it as of right now. I have all of this in my house and don't need to buy anything except for hot dog buns. Sounds great to me!

I could use some suggestions for cool summer meals.... help please?

Check out the other great menus over at Organizing Junkie as part of her Menu Planning Monday!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

You just gave me a great idea of what to cook for my husband (the kids and I eat a lot of chicken and fish and he wants beef or pork every night) - the hamburger gravy and rice -- is that the hillbilly housewife recipe? I nearly forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder.

Sherry

http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com/2008/06/menu-plan-monday-first-week-of-summer.html