Monday, June 23, 2008

The Girl Is At Camp Finally!

Here is a picture of the Girl with my mom at Camp Crystal. Mom dropped her off Sunday afternoon and she will be there for 2 weeks at residential camp. Then she will be back at my mom's house for a week or so and back to camp for High Adventures camp for a week. Doesn't she look happy?

If you haven't read her "ode to camp" yet over at her blog then you should. She is so.... funny in one way but also so damn deep. What a kid. I sure do miss her! I will post more pictures from camp as I get them. They have a website where you can access pictures daily and send emails to your camper, etc. Very cool.

Speaking of camp.... I have a desire to go camping in the woods. Take a tent and a sleeping bag and head on out. Sleep under the stars and make love in the midst of fireflies and nightime noises. Sounds pretty damn good to me.

Don't get any ideas kiddo.... I've heard about band camp and bible camp! LOL LOL LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets go camping!

Tracy DeLuca said...

Can we??? Please??? LOL

Nana The Nana said...

It's to darn hot for camping for me, guess I am to old for that anymore. But, the way you put it does sound kind of interesting. I love the picture of Jenna, what a smile...

C. said...

This one time....at band camp......*giggles*

Unknown said...

I go camping. In a camper. With AC. And electric. And a bed.

I'm a wimp. I hate sleeping on the ground. Under the stars. With bugs crawling on me. And skeeters bitin' my naughty bits. Hellz no sweet thang.

But you do that. Let me know how it turns out. Lol.

Tracy DeLuca said...

Annie! There you are! Have you been camping? Is that why you have been MIA????