Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Naked Chef

The Boy loves to cook. I know I have posted pics in the past of him helping to make grilled cheese sandwiches. Tonight, I was getting him a drink and he decided it was time to make dinner. He got under the cabinet and got out the CORRECT pan and put it on the stove. He then reached into the CORRECT drawer and got out his preferred spatula. And was waiting for me to get the cheese and bread for him! All while naked as a jay bird.....

He cooked 3 sandwiches and cut them up and shared with his brother.

Pretty damn good for an almost 3 yo, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... I know what I am going to have to eat when I come to visit! Too cool!

Jessica said...

I hate to admit this but my first thought was the hubby. Sorry.

Isn't it hilarious when the kids run around naked. My little guy runs around like a little monkey with clenched butt cheeks.