Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Turn Around Tuesday - Baby Face

I am participating in Turn Around Tuesday over at The Soccer Mom's Guide to Wicca. It's all about sharing great posts with each other so that we can all enjoy some new blogs.... Well, unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of time to troll the blogoverse lately but I do have a post from my daughter's blog that I would like to share. Those of you who have followed my blog for a while may remember me mentioning this post and directing y'all over to giver her some support.

The reason this particular post, Babyface, is so interesting for me is that it reminds me of what it really is like to be a teenager. It makes it easier to interact with her when I am reminded of the feelings and emotions of that angst ridden time. Jenna is a wonderful writer, she loves putting words together and did a wonderful job in this post of pulling you in to see her side of things.

So, hop on over and take a look at Babyface. She would love some comments! And if you would like to participate in Turn Around Tuesday, click the button below and check it out!

Turnaround Tuesdays

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is a treasure, but you made her that way!!!!

What agreat mom. Thank you for linking to her, I can't wait to show my daughter.

Growing up is hard, especially when it seems you are the only one doing the right thing.

Teri said...

You have a wonderful daughter! You, me and every other woman out there should be proud!!

Thank you for linking to her!!

Blessings

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

I'm a big fan of that post!

Alissa Grosso said...

That is a great post. I can totally sympathize with her. I'm 34, but I still have trouble accepting the fact that I'm technically a grown-up. Also, for the record, I have never in my life been remotely cool.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I have to check out those sites.

The Soccer Moms' Guide to Wicca said...

It's amazing what a universal experience high school can be. With so much change happening so quickly - their bodies, their hormones, their social lives - and all the pressures that arise during this time, we all manage to make it through, although few of us are unscathed.

Your daughter is wonderful, and I'm so glad that she's got a creative outlet. You're raising a strong young woman, and you should be proud.

Thank you for sharing her blog... I will also be sharing it with my kids:)