Monday, May 26, 2008

CVS Scenarios 5/25 - 5/31

** UPDATE** These scenarios are not going to work. The fine print on the coupons all state one coupon per customer. Which means I can only use one per transaction! I must redo my scenarios. I will post a new scenario as soon as I get it figured out...


There is not much I am interested in this week other than diapers and wipes.... but that's ok! I can ALWAYS use a good deal on diapers and wipes. So, my scenarios for this week are:

#1
8 packs Playskool Cottony Cloths @ 2/$5
Use 8 $1/1 coupons
Use $3/15 CVS coupon

Total should then be $9 plus tax.
Use a $5 ECB from last week and pay $4 plus tax oop.
Get back $5 ECB.

#2
2 packs Playskool Diapers @ 10.99 each
Use 2 $2/1 coupons
Use $3/15 CVS coupon

Total should be $14.98 plus tax.
Use $15 ECBs and pay only tax oop.
Get back 5 ECBs.

#3
1 Revlon Nail Enamel @ 3.99
1 Playskool Diaper @ 10.99
1 Filler Candybar @ .88
Use $2/1 Revlon coupon
Use $2/1 Playskool Coupon
Use $3/15 CVS coupon

Total should now be $8.86 plus tax.
Use $5 ECB and pay 3.86 plus tax oop.
Get back 3 ECB.

#4
Same as #3 but pay with the 3 ECB and 5.86 plus tax oop.
Get back 8 ECB.

Totals:
Product totals = $73.70 plus tax
Coupon Totals = $32
ECBs Spent = $28
OOP Spent = Approx. $14 plus tax.
Take Home ECBs = $8

Not a big money earner but it will definitley get me the stash of diapers and wipes I need!

I plan on heading in today, as soon as I can.

Check out other scenarios at The Centisible Sawyer and let me know if you have located any other great deals this week at CVS!

No comments: