Sunday, May 25, 2008

Menu Week of 5/26-5/30

We are leaving on 5/31 to go to Florida and visit the grandparents! So, my menu this week is only for 5 days.....

Monday - Grilled London Broil, Au Gratin Potatoes, Frenched Green Beans, Rolls
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Fried Chicken Breast, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Thursday - Pork Roast, Wild Rice, Gravy, Peas
Friday - Leftovers! Clean it all up before we leave!

So, that's it! I have to make sure that all of the food is eaten before we leave as we will be gone a whole week.

Breakfasts will be the same as always except that DH is home on Monday for the holiday and will be making homemade waffles and sausage! Lunches are sandwiches, salads or leftovers. The kids have a freezer full of chicken nuggets that I got a great deal on at Wally World and we always have plenty of pb&j.

This week I am not trying any new recipes and am only doing fairly easy dishes. NEXT week I will not be cooking at all! The following week.... I am looking for some new chicken recipes. And some good casserole and crock pot recipes. The plan is that I will do one crock pot meal each week, one casserole, one new recipe and maybe do one meatless meal each week. I am trying to find some really great frugal meals that my family will love.

Feel free to leave me comments with suggestions or links! I could use some help.

Check out the other menus on Menu Planning Monday at Organizing Junkie!

No comments: