Friday, May 30, 2008

Chicken With No Head

No time to visit anyone today OR to leave a post of any detail. I am frantically trying to get everything done before bed tonight. Had to run around town to get things done this morning. Now, I am packing and doing dishes and laundry and god knows what else. The kids are driving me crazy cvause they have no idea what is going on and just want to play! LOL I am about to take a break and roll around on the floor with them, I think.

I will try to check in part way through the week. Everybody take care of yourselves. No big drama until I get back to read about it! LOL LOL LOL
Headless Chicken

1 comment:

Robinsen Clerk said...

This is a very useful post shared by you.Thanks for providing such a valuable information with us. To get more information hair loss pills from obesity.