Saturday, May 24, 2008

Boys Being Sweet, Sweet Peas and More

And now that I have the pictures off of the camera, I will show you why I need a video camera! This progression of pictures is just too cute. I wish I had video of the entire episode!
Here is The Boy "reading" to his doll.
And here he is after tucking a blanket around himself and the doll so that they will stay warm. He was showing each of the pictures in the book to the doll!
Here the boys are after The Baby climbed onto the couch and The Boy tucked him in too!
This one is a little dark but The Boy moved the doll to the other side and was playing "speech" with him! He was pointing at each picture and saying what it was and repeating it several times. Very sweet.
And now to something completely different.....
I have pea pods on my pea plants!!
And radishes! And other stuff that I do not have pics of! Yay!
The last pic for today is of a lonely little lady. My dress form. She has been sitting on my back porch for some time now. Waiting. Waiting for me to get around to adjusting her measurements and using her!
Now, what should I make on this lonely little girl?

3 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

you could make me a leg warmer LOL shes too tiny to do more for me :D
Love the boys pics thats just too sweet!

Anonymous said...

You could make yourself something pretty for when I come to visit... then you can wear it when we go tear up the town. ;)
The pics are great. He must really be taking to his speach work if he's trying to teach it to his baby doll!

Jessica said...

You definitely need to make something for yourself. You deserve it.

I can't wait to see what you create.