Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Menu Planning Monday on Tuesday!

Yesterday was a rough day so I am just getting my menu up.... Check out the other menus at Organizing Junkie!

Monday - Jambalaya with sausage and chicken breast
Tuesday - Hamburgers, Hotdogs and Fries
Wednesday - Pounded and Fried Chicken Breast, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Thursday - Pork Chops, Wild Rice, Peas
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Chicken Tucson Casserole
Sunday - Grilled Chicken Breast, Grilled potatoes and mixed Veggies

I may try to make some homemade rolls on Wednesday and Sunday. I also plan to make banana bread because I have some ripe bananas that I need to use up.

As far as lunches go, I found a great deal on lunchmeats at Walmart so I have an abundance of that. Plus, we always keep pbutter and marshmallow fluff on hand for the kids!

Breakfasts are usually waffles, cereal, grits or oatmeal. Sometimes scrambled eggs for the kids (DH and I hate eggs!) or pancakes.

That's it! I am looking for some new recipes for chicken breast. Casseroles or crockpot. I have had really bad luck with my crockpot lately. I need some new variations so I can give it a shot again....

3 comments:

Pioneering in PA said...

Hey, I have tons of chicken recipes, both casserole & crockpot. Let me know if you want them (types; cheesy, spicy, main dish, etc.).

Looks like a great menu week!

Heart 4 My Home said...

Your menu looks yummy. Can you share your Chicken Tuscan recipe if you don't mind? It sounds really interesting. Thank you.

Jessica said...

I really have to get back on the menu planning.