Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Video Camera!

Oh, yeah! We got our new video camcorder today! So exciting. Now I have to figure out how to use it! LOL We compared and checked and searched and finally.... found the exact camera we had been looking at online was on sale at Circuit City for the Memorial Day sales! So, we ended up spending about $150 less and got it with a memory card and a camera bag included. Whoopee! This particular model is shock proof (height of 4 foot) and water proof. We need that with the Wingmen of Mayhem running around here. I can't wait to tape them and be able to post video for y'all to see how crazy they are! LOL

Soon.....

4 comments:

C. said...

YEAH! Cameras are fun!!! ;) Did you miss me? Didya? Didya??! (( hugs ))

Nana The Nana said...

Can't wait to see some of your movie making work. Next best thing to having them in the same room! See you soon..

Jessica said...

Let me know if you figure it out. I got a new one at Christmas and still don't quite know my way around it.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

congratulations and I can't wait to see the videos!