Sunday, May 18, 2008

CVS Deals 5/11 - 5/17

Normally, when detailing a CVS trip I would break my purchases down by each transaction and give details of coupons used, etc. However, since this was a last minute trip and these deals are over, I am just going to do an overview. Here is what I bought. Minus several candy bars that were already eaten! LOL 1 Schick Intuition Razor
Hawaiian Tropic Tan Oil
Hawaiian Tropic Sunblock
3 Glade Sprays
Cover Girl Whipped Foundation
Cover Girl Powder
8 Hershey's Bars assorted
2 Snickers Bars
2 Garnier Nutritioniste Towelettes
1 Garnier Nut. Eye Cream
1 20 oz Pepsi
1 bag Licorice candy
3 boxes CVS allergy pills


Total value = $93.46
T otal oop spent = $23.96
Total ECBs earned = 38.37
I spent some ECBs so:
Total ECBs went home with = 18.37

In just a bit I will post my scenarios for this next week.... and next time I post my deals, they will be more detailed!

No comments: