Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nothin' New

All is well at the Faerie Castle. We have had a quiet and uneventful weekend full of not much of anything interesting! I have been watching bad tv and reading trashy mags. Watching the boys fight over silly toys and trying to get some sleep in between the teething related wakings of the littlest and the night terror wakings of the middlest. My eldest rocks pretty hard as she brought home some wonderful grades on her report card. So we went to lunch today... just the two of us! No boys. And she decided to tell me that I embarrass her when we go out to eat because I am picky and opinionated. I just want things the way that I want them. If I am paying $50 to eat at your restaurant and tipping another $10.... you had better make sure my glass is full at all times and that my food is the way that I want it! I tip good. Because I know that I am picky and demanding! LOL

Anyway... just ramblings today. I have been doing a lot of cleaning and organizing in my house... much more to do to get to where I want to be. My back hurts and my nipples are sore. The baby just cannot help himself. He must bite me. And giggle about it. I take the nipple away. It makes no difference. He is currently weaning himself slowly. If he keeps up with the biting he will be weaned much faster! No doubt! Cause bit nipples may be a little bit sexy in bed with yo man, but not when there is no sex involved!

M'kay..... ummm..... no great burst of inspiration here. No wonderfully amusing story. I will be back at my regularly scheduled thinking post tomorrow. And maybe, just maybe, I will be able to combine thoughts into a coherent whole.... but no guarantees.

Later.

1 comment:

JessicaB said...

Way to go with the good grades!