Monday, October 22, 2007

This is Halloween....

So, no posts in a while. My daughter had a little pre-halloween sleep over with a friend and then my DH had some friends over for dinner. It was a weekend full of cleaning and eating. BUT..... Halloween is coming!

My big girl has put together a pretty cool costume. I think she is calling it a "vampire goddess" costume.

The boy is going to be "Indestructi-boy: Hero to Toddlers Everywhere". Which will be pretty much a cape and a t-shirt with a big I on the front. Maybe a mask if I can get him to leave it on. He thinks he is indestructible so it seemed appropriate. We thought about a cowboy costume but decided this would be easier in the long run.

The baby is going to be a monkey. It is too too cute.

Will hopefully have pics to post after the day. There will be trick or treating and a fall festival to attend. And then it is my anniversary! Yay! One whole married year down and many more to come.....

Will post more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, wish I was there to go with you! If J. gets any peanut butter candy in the orange and black papers, save me a couple! I want some but don't dare buy a whole bag. To much sugar for me. Love to all. Big Moma

Jennifer said...

*tsk*
Mama, it's not A Vampire Goddess, it's THE Vampire Goddess....
Luv' 'ya!