Saturday, December 8, 2007

**sigh**

sssssssiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhh................................

There are days. Days, I tell you, when the children cause my brain to leak from my ears. Where my hair is frazzled, my teeth are grinding and my last nerve is shredded. Mah mind is gone.........

Today is one of those days. It seems like every single thing the boys do is specifically geared to drive me insane and irritate me. As well as just slightly piss me off. And maybe make me cry. Nah... me heap big strong mama.... me no cry! Yeah, right.

I don't know. Maybe it is hormones. I haven't actually strarted my period back yet but I am still hormonal due to breastfeeding and just being a woman! Ha. DH is at work until 9:30 tonight. He left at 9 AM. DD is at a movie with friends. She had Saturday school today. So, she was home for about 2 hours this afternoon. Long enough to irritate me as I had to remind her four times to put away the dishes and take out the garbage for me. But, she did help watch the boys for a bit so that I could try to have a quick break before I started babbling like a loon.

It is almost 4:30. Do you think 5 PM is too early for bed??? LOL, jk. They are actually calmed down right now and not pulling on me or each other, not whining, not screaming, not throwing things.... be right back, I had better go check on them!

Ok..... all is well. It was too quiet though!

Have you ever just had one of those days where you question your decision to ever have children? I asked myself, "Self? What were you thinking?" and self answered, "Sex. I was thinking about sex with #1 and #2. #3 I just wanted a back rub. Talk to DH about him."

I love my children. I just need a break! LOL....

No comments: