Friday, December 7, 2007

Future M.I.L.F Friday

So, I am now an official "Future M.I.L.F". LOL. For anyone who does not know, a MILF is a "Mother I'd Like To F**k". Basically this is a support for women seeking to regain their before children bodies and also their spirits. I have been struggling with weight for some time now. And also struggling with a loss of self-esteem and sex drive. Maybe this will help....

So, from now on, Fridays are Future MILF Fridays here at the Faerie Castle!

I struggled with the idea of actually posting my weight here. And decided, what the hell. Most people who read this will never, ever meet me in person. And those who already know me, know how fat I am! So........... I weighed myself just now. I have a sucky scale. And I am wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt (just so you know) (but I did take my shoes off). And the official weigh in for today is 210 lbs. Yuck.

For those who do not know me, I am about 5 ft 5 inches tall. Very curvy, big boobs and wide hips. I have had three kids but I was never a "skinny minny". My thighs have ALWAYS touched. So, I don't expect miracles. My goal, long range, is to make it down to 150. But, even dropping 20 lbs would be an accomplishment!

So, stick around and check back often. Updates to the fab world of future MILFdom will be coming next week!

No comments: