Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tomorrow.... Tomorrow....

Tomorrow is the day that my darling daughter comes home to me! SHe, my mother and my MIL will be driving up here from Florida. I canNOT wait to see her. It has been a long summer without her.

I may not be posting again after tomorrow until the following week. It depends upon how busy we are and what we are doing.

Think of me wrapping my arms around The Girl and getting picked up in a big hug! I can't wait.....

While youa re here.... go read this post from Lotus. I think she just wrote the story of my life....

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay, home IS where my Mom is!!! Can't wait to get there!!!

C. said...

My son comes home tomorrow too!! I have missed him!!! YEAH for moms returned to their kids! (Thank you for the sweet post below honey, it was much appreciated!!! I love you!)

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to see your daughter again after so long! Have a joyous reunion! See you when you post again!

Anonymous said...

It is always nice finding out we are not alone, isn't it? The blogging world is so good for our souls in that way.

Unknown said...

Have a GREAT GREAT time with your daughter and hug her really tight!!!

I've read that post, and yea, it's me in so many ways. Very sad.

Mama Bear said...

glad she is coming home!

The Mom of 'em said...

oh - how exciting! Enjoy her!!!

Jessica said...

So glad your favorite girl is home. My baby will be home tomorrow and she is very ready. She has been so homesick the last few days.