Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sharing the Wealth

nah nah nah nah-nah-nah-nah... nah-nah-nah-nah.... Hey Jude. I figure if it is stuck in my head then i will just share with all of you. Watch the whole video. It is worth it! Did you know that when you get a song stuck in your head and cannot get rid of it it is called an earworm? Yep. I have earworms. It sounds almost as bad as having chiggers or something. Definately as annoying.

This morning I woke up to my son having decided that the living room table needed a coating of shaving cream. It was fun. Really.

It's OK, you can laugh at me. I only wish that I had been awake enough to take pictures. Maybe next time. I'm sure there will be something else just as amusing sometime fairly soon.

7 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I LOVE that you have Hey Jude stuck in your head!!

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME!!

Hallie :)

Laura ~Peach~ said...

earworms ACk... I hate when that happens!
but at least you had a good song in there!
i hate when the song that never ends or something equally as annoying gets stuck in mine LOL
HUGS Laura

C. said...

ROFL! Your kids are very, very creative in their mischief.

Nana The Nana said...

I thought that was earwigs? Oh wait, that is a real bug! As a grandmother I am supposed to say, "oh how cute". I am laughing as I type...

Anonymous said...

At least it was something that would come off easily.... it could have been something much more sticky!
As for having a song stuck in your head... I do this constantly. In Oklahoma I kept getting classic country songs stuck in my head... it was scarring my friend Jayne!

Anonymous said...

My 6 year old had a playdate a couple months ago and she and her friend decided to smear lotions and shampoos all over her bedroom's wood floors. I was.not.pleased.

After I cleaned it up, though, I did notice how nice the room smelled...

Always a silver lining to these things.

The Mom of 'em said...

you are funny!