Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Day

HaPpY FaiRy WiLL BeAt YoU!!

I think that having a totally happy day at least once a month should be mandatory. I mean.... REALLY happy. Where everything goes right and there are no worries. Children behave and parents actually enjoy them! Food tastes wonderful, friends enjoy visits and everything is right with the world!

Yesterday was that way for me. The only thing missing was my daughter and at least I know she is happy where she is right now.

I hope you all have truly HAPPY days ahead for you as well! If not, the Happy Faerie may just beat the shit out of you....

2 comments:

C. said...

Would she beat the shit out of me just because I like it...just asking...

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I LOVE that you have my wiener on your mind!! ;)

Hallie