Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pre-nap

Honestly, I have been working on a post for the past 3 days. And I finally just gave up on it. The boys will.not.leave.me.alone! It is making me crazy. Can't write, can't pee, can't do anything at all by myself lately. They are definitely more needy than usual. Not sure why....

Jenna is a little more grounded about her AP History class, her essay went well and I am buying her the AP US History for dummies book to help her understand what is expected of her. I swear, that girl is harder on herself than I could ever be. I have no idea where all of this drive and ambition comes from. I definitely do not have that attribute! LOL

Braeden is weird. I just want to state that for the record. His potty practices are weird and he is totally addicted to cats. He thinks he is a cat. The other day he took his poop out of his pull up and rolled it into a "cat poop" and brought it to me. I really do think the kid has a screw loose somewhere sometimes! I am about at my wits end with this potty training thing with him. The pennies work mostly for peeing but pooping is still a no go in the potty. aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!!!!

I am planning to do some Once a Month Cooking this month. Not a full month's worth of meals, but some. And I am cautiosly optimistic as to how it will work out. And I also am planning a major baking day. Wish me luck and I will post as I attempt each one! Premade meals will make my life soooo much easier!

The boys seem to be resting right now so I am going to take nap! Later!

No comments: