Thursday, July 23, 2009

Early Menu Plan – 7/23 to 8/1

My mother, MIL and nephew will be here tomorrow bringing my DD home. They will be here for a week visiting! Not only does this mean larger meals, but it also means vegetarian options. My MIL is a vegetarian but luckily is not too picky. So, here is my menu plan for the next week and a half so that I do not have to worry about it later!


Thursday - Meat Loaf, Au Gratin Potatoes, French Green Beans (hubby's fave!)

Friday - Taco Pie w/ Crescent Roll Crust (vegetarian)

Saturday - Couscous salad with baked pork chops or veggie meat option for MIL

Sunday - Country Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Corn, Country Gravy with vegetarian meat substitute for MIL (by DD's request!)

Monday – Pizza (either homemade or at hubby's pizzeria)

Tuesday - Spinach and Mushroom Manicotti (vegetarian)

Wednesday - Thai Chicken Fettuccine with green beans (chicken cooked on the side)

Thursday - Parmesan Cheese Risotto with Mushrooms, Shrimp (Mom loves it!) and Pork Chops (hubby won't eat seafood!) and meat substitute for MIL

Friday – Leftovers

Saturday - Cowboy Beans with Corn Bread


So, that's it for now. Breakfasts will consist of waffles, pancakes, muffins, cereal, grits or oatmeal. All of these options are available. One morning I will be making french toast I know. Lunches will consist of leftovers, or whatever I think of at the time. There are plenty of options in the house!


If you are looking for other great menus to check out, head over to orgjunkie for Menu Planning Monday!


3 comments:

Becca said...

I love french toast but am 26 and have never made it for myself. I still get one of my parents to do it for me lol

darnold23 said...

I hope you will stop by Dining With Debbie with your favorite Crock Pot Wednesday entry. Misty Linky is up and waiting for you. The first of the giveaways for the inaugural event is posted. diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

The Thai chicken sounds sooo yummy. I'll try to remember to make it in the upcoming weeks. Thanks for posting all these great recipes.