I will flog myself for being a bad blogger so that you do not have to. My only excuses are:
1. When we got back from our vacation to Florida, the van broke down. It had two broken motor mounts and needed a tune up. It is still not running 100%. I am going to have to take it back to the mechanics and see what else is wrong with it. Plus, I think it is hilarious that my almost 4 year old knows my mechanic by name. When Bob the mechanic came to pick us up when the van was fixed, Braeden said "Hi Bob! Thank you for the vroom vroom, Bob!" Think we see too much of Bob?
2. My AC unit broke down. Not just broke down. It exploded. My landlord decided it was too expensive to fix right now. So, he bought window units for the house. It is cool but not cold in the house. It makes me nervous. I have yet to get my new electric bill to see how bad the damage will be.
3. Potty training a very stubborn and irritating almost 4 year old who is completely CAPABLE of using the toilet every time but chooses not to. Instead, he does things like: pee on his brothers head, pee on the floor in front of the computer, pee in a cup, pee on the couch and then put a towel down over it, pee wherever he happens to be standing without moving a muscle.
4. Potty training a two year old who wants to be exactly like his big brother.
5. I miss Jenna so much! She has been in Florida since June started and I am lost without her here to help me. And also without her to talk to. Is it sad that my 15 year old daughter is one of my best friends?
6. Trying to write for a new site and being unable to work time in to do so when the boys have decided that sleep is overrated.
So, I have been a little overwhelmed.
I will try to do better.
Maybe I can find my camera one of these days and get the vacation pics from it and actually show y'all the fun we had at Disney!