- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Regular Pancakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Waffles
- Regular Waffles
- Banana Bread
- Whole Wheat Flax and Apple Muffins
- Almond Raspberry and Blueberry Muffins
- Fruit and Veggie Muffins made using applesauce, bananas, carrots and zucchini (separate batches for each!)
- Peanut Butter Oat Bran Cookies
- Healthified Chocolate Chip Cookies
- German Chocolate Chip Oatmeal and Pecan Cookies
- Alton Brown's Protein Bars (If I can find Soy Protein Powder anywhere here in my area!)
- Alton Brown's Brown Rice Crispy Bars (Not Freezable. I don't think so anyway.)
So, as of right now, I still need to pick up a few things at the grocery store. Then, over the next week I plan on baking, frying, packaging and freezing enough snacks and breakfasts to get us through the next month or so.
In addition to all of this, I really need to make some pizzas to put in the freezer for the boys. They love cheese pizza for lunch but I hate buying it! If I get a chance, I can make up some small homemade pizzas and freeze them as well.
I am so glad we have a giant freezer!
I am still in process on my month's menu planning. My money is just not stretching to cover everything I need for what I want to cook. So, I need to make some changes and go shopping still. I will post the basics of the menu once I have it finished! Although, in advance I can say that I found a great deal on boneless pork loin. I got one big enough that I have it portioned out for 6 full meals and it cost me only $15 for the whole piece of meat. I like that. That means the meat portion of 6 different meals works out to be only $2.50! It's nice when I can make it work liek that for something I love like good thick pork chops!
Until next time.....