Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!

War and death, loss and despair - people dying everywhere, BUT! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Now that you're the age you are, your demise cannot be far. BUT! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

We like children, yes we do, boiled or baked or in a stew. BUT!  Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

At your age most folks go blind; you've kept your sight but lost your mind. BUT! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

May the candles on your cake burn like cities in your wake. BUT! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Hear the women wail and weep; kill them all but save the SHEEP! BUT! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

There are many many more verses but I will leave it at that to try to keep it vaguely PG 13 LOL.

Happy Birthday, honey! I am so glad you were born and then decided to grow up into such a great man! Turning 38 just means you are getting distinguished. Not old. Really! Love you!!

4 comments:

UNKA PAUL said...

WELLY WELLY WELL MY DROOGIES, ANOTHER YEAR PAST FOR MY FRIEND, AND A NOTHER DAY TO REMEMBER, I HOPE THE DAY IS FILLED WITH HAPPINESS AND GOOD CHEER. AND ON A DIFFERENT NOTE I RED JEN'S ENTRY YOU POSTED, IT'S THOUGHT PROVOKING, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT THE OUTDOOR TYPE, I ENJOUED READING HER THOUGHTS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KIDM IT MAKES YOUR MOMMA PROUD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIEND STEVEN. HAVE A WODERFUL DAY.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day to Steven... I called there, but alas he was at work!

Unknown said...

I don't I've ever heard ANY of those before! How cute!