Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Snotty Days Are Here Again

First, I must welcome Hallie and Mr. Sock Monkey to my great state and little blog... Welcome! If you do not read Hallie over at the Wonderful World of Wieners every day then you must! She is a riot!

Next, I am welcoming snotty noses into my home once again. The season of snot has commenced with the official running of the snot. All three of my children are participating in the games. And I am sure that my husband and I will be roped into joining as well! Please welcome snot into your home as well! It really is not truly Fall until that first snotty nose makes it's appearance. And it fills me with such joy to watch the little ones licking snot from their upper lips... joy and nausea...

Steven has a last interview with the new restaurant today. The manager has to discuss money with him. Hopefully, tomorrow I will be posting that he has a new job! And, hopefully, he can start right away and not have to work out a miserable 2 weeks at the old job. We'll see what the a-hole boss says when he puts in notice.

Tomorrow I plan to discuss Halloween costumes. Ours in particular and all of them in general. So, get ready with your costume stories! I want to know what the weirdest costume you ever wore was. Also, your fave, the funniest and the grossest! Until tomorrow.....

7 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Thanks for the gracious welcome!! But Mr. SM is NOT happy about your husband only policy!!

Hallie :)

MaBunny said...

Hey there Tracy! Nice to meet you! Popped on over here from WWoW, to see how the visit is going. Hope you can control Mr Sick Monkey, lol.
I know what u mean about snot season - I'm a substitute teacher at my daughters school and one of the little snot nosed ankle biters that I had in the last week or so got me sick in bed this whole past weekend with a horrible cold. Feeling better now though!
Will definitely stop by and read more when I have time.

Michelle said...

Hey, I show up again from WWoW. I am loving your blog. I am getting reacquainted with snot. My exchange student has brought a cold into the house. And all the folks I work with you have kids in school are bringing colds to work. UGH. I can't get sick. I am heading to Ohio to see my daughter and drive back here with her this weekend. I CAN'T GET SICK!

Unknown said...

YUK! Snotty nose time. {Shiver}. Thank God my kids are older now and can wipe their own noses!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE WWOW. She is the BEST! And for some reason, I have a love/hate relationship with Morbid Monday. It grosses me out, but I just CAN NOT stay away!

Costumes, huh? Can't wait to hear what yours is gonna be.

Lesley said...

Can't wait to hear about the costumes! You should SO post MORE pics from your WEDDING! I've been waiting patiently...

I don't think I've ever had anything outrageous. My fave has got to be my $40 bride costume. I bought a white prom dress at a Sears Outlet store. Who doesn't enjoy feeling like a princess every now and then?

Tami said...

Hi there, Just thought I would pop in from WWOW and say hello.

Nana The Nana said...

Tracy, do you remember the year your dad carved out a very large pumpkin and wore it on his head and we took you kids trick or treating in Waldo and he walked all over town with us with that stupid thing on his head? Love you lots..