I was tagged by Debi over at Quilting With Debi for this seven things meme. So..... here it goes!
Seven "What Ifs" I bet you Didn't Know
1. What If I could meet anyone in the world to chat with: Tough one. I am pretty happy "chatting" with the friends I have. I guess I would have to say.... Anthony Bourdain. He has traveled and experienced and EATEN so many different things! I would love to ask him some questions about what it has all been like.
2. What If I could travel anywhere in the world: Ummm..... just one???? Ok. Wales. Because I love the language and the clothes and the castles. And the history.
3. What If I could have one wish granted to benefit all of mankind: I would wish that all disease could be cured. Including AIDS/ HIV and Cancer.
4. What If I could live in a period other than the present for just 24 hours: I would have to pick the 12th century. Because I have always wanted to see what it was REALLY like for women back then.
5. What If I had to become an animal for 24 hours: A cat. Because I want to know what they are thinking when they look at you!
6. What If I could make-over three areas of my body: Lift and tighten the boobs, tummy tuck and get my teeth fixed.
7. What If I could bring anyone back to life for 24 hours: My friend Chelle's boyfriend Tyler. So that Chelle could have a chance to say goodbye and maybe make peace with his passing.
My lovely DD over at The Delusional
Chelle at Chelle-isms
Jessica at The Barn Bums
And anyone else who wants to jump on! If ya'll don't do it, that's ok. It won't offend me! I have several other memes that Chelle tagged me on on MySpace. I have to work on those.
The Wingmen of Mayhem are feeling about 75% better. We are cruising along on a trail of snot... but the fevers are down and neither one is feeling too bad anymore! Yay!