Sunday, February 10, 2008

9 out of 10 blog readers agree that catchy, fun blog titles are for wusses

ha.

I am alive. I am bitchy and feel yucky but I am alive. The Baby still has not cut his teeth. The Boy is determined to make me insane throught he use of crumbs and licking. The Girl is full of b-day plans and making me feel old old old. DH is working too much at work and not enough at home.

I am just depressed. I can't lose weight. I have no motivation or energy. I feel old. I feel totally un-sexy. And I am tired.

But my house is partially clean. And I have clean clothes. Even if they are not folded and are just in a pile in the livingroom justr waiting for The Boy to decide that he needs to take a running jump while naked and decide to pee ont hem and then they will not be clean anymore. phew.

I will return tomorrow in a (hopefully) better mood with (hopefully) amusing anecdotes to share regarding bday plans and potty training.

2 comments:

JessicaB said...

Hang in there, I totally feel ya!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Don't worry about having an off day. We can't all be wonderful and fantastic all the time!

Hallie :)