Ok. Here is a meme that Lesley tagged me for a while back.
8 Things That I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Travel throughout the US and see all of the great things that most tourists don't see.
2. Travel throughout Europe and Asia to see everything I have read about and seen on TV
3. Be DEBT FREE
4. Own my own home
5. Own my own business and be my own boss
6. Visit a "haunted" castle and have a Halloween/ anniversary party
7. Write a book
8. Actually complete all of my projects/ crafts that I have planned! LOL
8 Things That I Say Often:
1. Don't sit on your brother.
2. Stop pushing.
3. No way.
7. Oh, man.
8 Songs That I Sing Over and Over Again:
1. The Backyardigans theme song
2. "Party in my Tummy" from Yo Gabba Gabba
3. Dora songs
4. Whatever happens to be on the radio
5. Whatever is stuck in my head
6. I love music but rarely get much of a chance to listen to anything but kids' music anymore!
8 Things That I Am Passionate About:
1. My kids
3. Frugality/ saving money/ coupons
6. Mother's Rights (breastfeeding, etc)
8 Books That I Have Read Recently:
1. 20 Minute Gardening
2. Last Known Victim by Erica Spindler
3. The Everything Toddler Book
4. The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison
5. Dead End Dating by Kim Raye
6. Dragon Harper by McCaffrey
7. Typhoid Mary by Anthony Bourdain
8. STrangers in Death by JD Robb
8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends:
1. Shared interests or shared past
2. LOTS of Personality
3. Sense of humour
4. Sense of Fun
5. Intelligence/ wit
8. Fair Play
8 People That I Think Should Do This:
Ummm..... I think everyone has done this one? Jessica maybe not... Tag your it to anyone who has not done this one yet!!
Ok. There it is.
I have a love/ hate relationship with memes. I love that someone thought enough of me to tag me. But I hate doing them because I feel like I am not interesting enough! I have a hard time figuring out what to write! LOL