Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Named Him Frank.

Man, I can't wait for school to start again. I love my kids but the boys are making me crazy! They are fighting constantly and I have to spend every second of every day separating them, making them share and trying to keep them entertained. It's time for Mommy to have a break! Why DO they call it Winter break anyway? It's certainly not a vacation for me! LOL

My house is a wreck. Although I have washed most of the dirty clothes and actually folded quite a bit of it. And most of the dishes are clean. And I vacuumed yesterday. It's just cluttered with toys everywhere. I need to have a chance to find homes for all of the new stuff. Thatw ay the boys know where they go when it is "clean up"time!

I got a fabulous new toy for Christmas. A Dismember-Me Plush Zombie! So much fun to play with when you are frustrated or irritated with someone! Here is a picture:


I named him Frank.
He is having a romance with Jenna's Smurfette right now. Pictures, and the story, will appear here soon. Let's hope the angry mob does not appear before I get a chance to document their lurv.

Catch ya on the flip side.....

9 comments:

lovemylevi said...

LOL, I could really use my own "Frank"!

Rue said...

Giggle - too much fun! Cheaper than Prozak, I would imagine too!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's just gross!

I'm not sure I like the idea of his romantic attatchments either!

Mind you...he could come and play with some of my "dollies"...they'd teach him a thing or two...he he!

Alissa Grosso said...

Frank looks like he could come in very handy on a stressful day!

Anonymous said...

I have something like that only it is a Mother-in-Law one :-))

The Single Mothers Chronicles said...

they call it "winter break" because "they" are the teachers :-)! Happy New Year and thanks for visiting my site!
Swati

ONe PiNK FiSH said...

I agree about need a vacation form winter break. It is suppose to help relax me so I will be ready for the rest of the school year.

It's a bit sad when you want to get back to work to get stability and peace.

Oh, and I love the new toy.

Christi said...

From MBC, following you! Happy New Year!

Robin G (reddoggie) said...

Frank is way cool :)