Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Once agaiin....... bad blogger!

I have been soooooo busy. I know, it's no excuse! But, life got in the way of blogging. I have missed everyone though and will be popping in to all of your blogs soon.

One of the things that has been keeping me busy is writing articles for Associated Content. You can see links to some of my most recent articles on my side bar. Feel free to pop over, read them and let me know what you think! You can comment on the articles themselves or here. I would love some feedback.

My mother and MIL were here for a week for Thanksgiving. We had fun. It was great to spend time just hanging out together. The boys got spoiled rotten the whole week! LOL Speaking of spoiled...... I must confess that my MIL made the fabulous chef coats and hats for the boys' Halloween costumes. I forgot to give her credit so here it is: Great job! I loved the costumes and the boys did too.

Jenna's trip to London and Paris is still on, but has been rescheduled for June. I am fine with that, it gives them time to do more fundraising. Right now we are busy trying to get donations for a raffle they will be holding in a few weeks. We have to get all of the donations ready so the girls can start selling tickets! We hope they make a lot of money on this one....

Steven finally started his blog. It is called Metaphysics and Alchemy.... a cooking blog with some twists probably. Go check it out! He would love to know what you think. His very first post explains the name.....

I promise to be back within the next few days with another post. There has been a lot going on. But, right now, I have to go rescue my 3 year old from the evil clutches of his younger brother.... mwuah hah hah hah!!!!!

2 comments:

Nana The Nana said...

Sounds like things are getting back to normal. Glad to see you back on the blog. I know I talk to you almost every day but this is somehow really fun. Another prospective on your life and times!

Unknown said...

Your mother AND MIL were there? It must have been good since you didn't say otherwise! Did you get a nice break at least?

Your kids must have been so happy to have TWO grammies there at one time.