Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Menu Planning? Or Just random typing....

My menu did not get followed very well last week. However, since I was sick I guess that is acceptable. LOL Hopefully this week will be better. Do to unexpectedly remembering my daughter had book club last night, this post is late and dinner last night morphed into pizza. So, here is this weeks menu....

Monday - Pizza

Tuesday - Hamburger Gravy and Rice (The recipe is way down at the bottom of the post I linked to)

Wednesday - Frito Pie (We ended up not making this on Sunday)

Thursday - Veggie stirfry with rice or couscous

Friday - Bean Taco Bake with Crescent roll crust (YUMMY)

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Burgers and dogs with french fries. And leftover chili!

That's it folks. I am frazzled today as I feel like I am never getting anything done around the house. I think I am going to start doing a "What I Did Today" post once a week so I can see in black and white that I have accomplished something. Who knows....

I need tips, advice and resources to read all about taking your toddlers and preschoolers to Disney World. I want this trip to be easy and fun so that I don't regret it and we will want to go back soon! Share any tips you know or send me links to articles or whatever, please!

More soon. The boys are trying to eat my soul right now....

3 comments:

Nana The Nana said...

I don't know any real tips except take some adult help with you and you are going to do that. Keep in mind the possible swine flu is around. Make sure you bring disinfectant with you for your trip. Don't let the boys touch things without cleaning and using wipes on everything. Protect yourself as well

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

th elist helps - us moms dont realize how much we get done every day. Key is to write down everything b/c somethings like laundry or booking kids dr appts go unnoticed. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming by my blog, and for your 2 cents! :)

Your menu sounds yummy, mind if I stop by for the Frito thing?

Also, I don't have any advice to give about Disney world. My son is in preschool, and we haven't had a chance to go yet.