Thursday, March 12, 2009

All is well....

Steven is fine. Grumpy and sore still but fine. The actual procedure to remove the stent was fast and simple. Now, he just needs to finish healing which should not take long. I have to say, we have invested quite a bit of money ion his penis lately. I am going to have to make it work for it's money! LMAO

Jenna has been a big help for this whole process. She has stayed home from school and watched the boys several times... causing herself to have to miss tests and do lots of makeup work. Thanks, kiddo!!!!

I hope to have more to blog about soon... not just my husband's penis problems and kidney stone pictures..... which I may just put up anyway cause that was a big stone!

mwuah!

1 comment:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i say post that stone... oh my silly mind... i refuse to go there LOL have awonderful friday and glad steven is on the mend!