Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pictures!

Here are some pictures from Halloween! Just a few......

Braeden in his chef's costume up at the restaurant to show off.


Me in my last minute "Super Mom" costume with Malachai in his chef's costume.

Jenna in her zombie costume. The makeup was so realistic and scary that she made on little kid cry while we were trick or treating! Poor baby... Jenna felt bad! LOL

Chef Chris holding Malachai at the restaurant. Mal does not like people to hold him, talk to him or even look at him. It was funny, poor kid! LOL

Chef Hank holding Braeden. See the look on Hank's face? He is scared of kids! LOL

I do have pictures of the kids painting pumpkins and of the decorations that Jenna did but blogger hates me tonight and trying to upload any more pictures right now would be pure agony. Maybe I will be able to get them up tomorrow!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little chef costumes! The boys look adorable! And Jenna looks appropriately scary!

Nice job SuperMom!

InTheFastLane said...

The chef costume is awesome. What a cutie! I told my daughter not to scare any little kids if she was trick or treating this year :)

Anonymous said...

The kids looked great! Great pictures!

Unknown said...

Wow! Great pictures! And yea, she does look good!! Make up can do wonders, huh?

Unknown said...

Wow! Great pictures! And yea, she does look good!! Make up can do wonders, huh?

Sunny said...

What a cute little chef!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

C. said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these shots!