Thursday, September 23, 2010

I can't write this again......

Copied from my FB page for anyone who has not seen it:

Tracy White DeLuca Dad is still hanging on. He will be transferred to a convalescent home soon as there is nothing the hospital can do for him at this point. He does not seem to be in pain so that is a blessing. DNR orders have been signed and now it is just waiting and thinking and praying.


I may be missing in action or only here off and on even though I am doing my 30 day challenge. It will just take me longer to work through it. I promise to write more about my father at a later time. I just can't wrap my head around it for more than a few sentences right now.

1 comment:

Dessa said...

I am truly sorry...may the peace of the Goddess fill your heart and soul even as I know there will also be great sorrow. Hugs to you.