Bullet post of holding! (Like a bag of holding but, ya know, not)
- Braeden has been getting up at night to go potty. We are very happy and sooooo proud. But, he feels the need to make sure we know WHEN he is going. He will come into our bedroom, shake one of us awake and then tell us "I go pee pee!" And he does that every time he gets up to use the bathroom. So much fun. Steven thinks he is hoarding his pee for night just so he can wake him up!
- One of the stray cats that adopted us is having kittens. She has had two so far. I am less than amused. I was looking for a home for her when she got preggers. Now I have even more cats to find homes for! At least they are cute.
- The other female cat that adopted us is preggers too.
- The fans quit working in my van so I am constantly in danger of overheating (the van, not me) and must have them fixed. Dual fans. Both broken. $$$ My mechanic, Dr. Bob, is checking the junkyard for a set this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed. $30 is a lot better than $250 for parts.
- Spring Break is officially here! All 3 kids are home for the next week. I am both looking forward to it and dreading it.
- Steven's boss is an asshat. Steven almost went and got another job and then calmed down. I wish he would get another job, the guy is a real jerk.
- I am addicted to the game Plants vs Zombies. So is Jenna.
- I am scared of Jillian Michaels. Her 30 Day Shred shredded my ass about 10 minutes into it. I need to get in shape in order to get in shape. Sad.
- Braeden went for an observation visit at the USM School of Psychology and has another appointment there in a week and a half. He has a big eval/ testing date at the psychologist's office on April 6th.
- Malachai thinks he is in charge. He is turning 3 on the 21st. I need to disabuse him of that notion soon.
- My printer broke. My house phone is on the fritz. Everything waits until we are broke to break.
- I need a date night and I think I may insist on it this week.
- Steven has a "date" on Tuesday night with a lesbian. LMAO His friend Shana that he works with is leaving and he is going out drinking with her. All of their coworkers think they have a "thing" even though she has a girlfriend. I just giggle. Shana is a sweetheart. I may end up going out with them.
- I am stressed. I am tired. I need a massage and a hot bath. I need a hug. I need a drink.
- I'm going to get a few of those tonight.......
Back again soon. Promise.