Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My World Gets Busier Every Day

It's been another wild and crazy time here at the castle. No apologies.... face book ate them all. *snicker*

I am full of awesome plans for the holiday season and hoping to get at least 1/4 of all I have planned actually done. *snicker again*

For now, until I get an inspiration to write a longer post later, check out Ms. Jenna's fabulous Senior Portraits. These are the sneak peek of her casual shots! We love the photographer, she did a wonderful job of getting shots of Jenna that really show off who SHE is! Not posed, forced shots that seem vaguely uncomfortable. Just shots of her being her. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

We also had pictures of the boys taken right before Thanksgiving. Waiting eagerly for those to come back. The photographer, a different one, did a good job with the boys. Especially considering it was a quick mini session (1/2 hour).

I promise to post pics once we have them! Since BOTH boys got their hair cut they are so damn handsome I could eat them with a spoon....

1 comment:

Nana The Nana said...

Pictures of Jenna are so very good!
I can't wait to see the boys as well.