Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sick House

Malachai has been sick for 2 1/2 weeks. Braeden was sick for a week and is better now. Steven is sick. Jenna got to take her first trip to the ER on SUnday with a temp of 106.4 and I was terrified! She has walking pneumonia. Which Mal now has too.

I am thankful for antibiotics and digital thermometers.

And I can't wait until all of these people in my house are well.

I may be coming down with something too.... send healing thoughts.

(But at least my laptop survived the great coke debacle and is back home with me in one piece!)

2 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

hope all are better soon!!!!!!

Nana The Nana said...

Well, I hope you do not get as sick as the rest of your family. Who will take care of you? Make sure if, I mean when you drive you have yourself feeling semi-well. Meds, etc. Glad you have your laptop back. I know it helps you stay sane.